Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: name that tune....1-9-03

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She thinks she's high fashion
    She thinks she looks divine
    And that's what I keep tellin' her
    I tell her all the time
    And she tells me she likes fast cars
    She says she likes mine the best
    And just because of that, baby
    You think she'd forget the rest, no, no, no
    Just call me a three time loser
    That's all I'll ever be
    'Cause my baby's such a two timer
    You know she's two timing, she's a-two timing me
    Two timer, my baby is a two timer
    My baby's a two timer
    My baby's a two timer
    My baby, she's a-two timing me, timer
    Two timer
    Just call me a three time loser
    That's all I'll ever be
    'Cause my baby's such a two timer
    You know she's two timing, she's a-two timing me
    Two timer, two timer
    My baby's a two timer
    My baby's a two timer
    My baby, she's a-two timing me, two timer
    My baby is a two timer
    She's nothin' but a two timer
    It's the truth baby, you're a two timer
    My baby is a two timer
    My baby is a two timer

  2. #2
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    gene simmons
    kiss
    two timer

    the prizes just have to get better *G*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *scratches head*

  4. #4
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Question

    that's it? *L*
    that's all i win? a head scratch?
    hmmmmmm ... ok then

    Oh how the times have changes us
    Sure and now uncertain
    Men not devils have claimed us
    Purity deserting
    God's one miracle
    lost in circles

    All my, all my life
    revolves around laughter and crying
    as my life turns round and round

    Cannon fire burning
    on the hillside
    You and I are side by side
    Listen
    Tin soldiers playing our tune

    All my, all my life
    revolves around
    laughter and crying
    as my life turns
    round and round and round

    Songs for life's lost lovers
    bitter sweet their healing
    Their prayers prayed under covers
    need not kneeling
    God's one miracle
    moves in circles

    All my, all my life
    revolves around
    laughter and crying
    as my life turns
    round and round

    All my, all my life
    revolves around
    laughter and crying
    as my life turns
    round and round
    and round
    and round

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *scratches head and thinks*...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    umm..................... Mr SAjak...Id like to use this free spin????


    UUUUUUmmmm?????


    ANother?

  7. #7
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    I'm a lone rhinoceros
    there ain't one hell of a lots of us
    left in this world

    I stand alone in my concrete cell
    where people stare and toss me Coke cans
    I guess it's better than being poached
    but I'd give my horn just to see my homeland

    I'm a lone rhinoceros
    there ain't one hell of a lots of us
    left in this world

    They say I am ugly,
    call me a beast
    I hear them snicker
    when I'm half asleep
    Is beauty such a big commodity
    I always heard it was only so deep

    I'm a lone rhinoceros
    there ain't one hell of a lots of us
    left in this world

    I know the zoos protect my species
    they give me food, collect my feces
    but I can't help it, I miss the past
    I'll never again see my good old mudbath

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Adrian Belew..... The Lone Rhinoceros....1982


    huge huge huge HUGE grin

    what do i win....


    ???????

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    We were born before the wind
    Also younger than the sun
    Ere the bonnie boat was won as we sailed into the mystic
    Hark, now hear the sailors cry
    Smell the sea and feel the sky
    Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic

    And when that fog horn blows I will be coming home
    And when the fog horn blows I want to hear it
    I don't have to fear it

    And I want to rock your gypsy soul
    Just like way back in the days of old
    And magnificently we will flow into the mystic

    When that fog horn blows you know I will be coming home
    And when that fog horn whistle blows I got to hear it
    I don't have to fear it

    And I want to rock your gypsy soul
    Just like way back in the days of old
    And together we will flow into the mystic
    Come on girl...

    Too late to stop now...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats one of my favorite songs

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •